John Legere CEO of T-Mobile Blog Critique
The blog that I chose to critique is by the President and CEO of T-Mobile, John Legere. I chose this blog because I follow T-Mobile pretty closely and they happen to be my mobile carrier as well. I am always interested in reading about the new technology and improvements that T-Mobile releases as well as news about the mobile industry in general.
There are many things that the blog does well. The color scheme of the blog matches the colors of T-Mobile. The blog feels like an extension of T-Mobile.com which it is. The blog posts are also very informative. Most posts have images, graphs, as well as videos from YouTube. John Legere also makes it seem like he is having a one on one conversation with you because he includes humor, real life examples, things you can relate to, etc. The content is also very informative and interesting.
There are also some things that I disliked about the blog. The main blog page feels outdated. It is just text with a bunch of pictures. It definitely could be more visually pleasing. Another thing that I disliked is that the blog consists of four different authors and you have to click on the author on the sidebar to filter only posts by that author. I feel like it would have been better if each author had a separate web page. The blog has links to T-Mobile's social media links but not links to each specific author's social media sites which I thought was inconvenient.
Comments
Post a Comment